100Radio Episode 21: Welfare and The Anti-HIV Drug
• Welfare: Is it fair to judge people that depend on public assistance? Is it laziness? Complacency? What would you change about that system, if anything?
• Single Parents Dating: What are your thoughts? Is it harder for women? If so, why?
• While most men are okay with sleeping with more than one friend in a crew, what about women that do it? Is that ever acceptable? What are the variables (whether they have children together, the amount of time together, whether or not they had sex, etc.)
• The Anti-HIV Drug: Do you think this would cause a false sense of security? Would it cause "risky behavior"?
• People (particularly men) that brag about money/material things: Is the amount of their bragging always directly proportionate to the size of their manhood?
Sorry we couldn't complete your registration. Please try again.
You must accept the Terms and conditions to register